Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wheel spacers

Old 09-06-2007, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel spacers

I like the look of a wider stance. My Jeep has no lift and running stock rubicon tires and rims. Do you think that the spacers will effect the stock ride or have the potential to effect any of the stabilty control features? Thanks.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will feel no difference.

While I was waiting on my lift for almost a month, I cruised my Jeep with only a 3/4" Skyjacker spacers ($24 including shipping for pair on ebay) and Spidertrax wheel spacers. If my Jeep was my everyday driver I might even have left it like that as I really liked the look, but with big rocks on the brain more lift and bigger tires came calling.

Last edited by Duke; 09-06-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:49 PM
JK Super Freak

I have had mine on for about 2 weeks now and if anything I think it feels more stable. I am running just stock 18's. I hated the way that the tires where so far underneath the wheel well. I put 1.5" spider traxs on and I love em. Here is a before and after.

Before

AFTER

Hope that helps
Andrew
Old 09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cpd806
I like the look of a wider stance. My Jeep has no lift and running stock rubicon tires and rims. Do you think that the spacers will effect the stock ride or have the potential to effect any of the stabilty control features? Thanks.
I have that exact setup and I love it including the way it looks. Perfect stance for sure. Be sure to buy extra red loc tite as I don't think the kits come with enough IMO.

Jeff
Old 09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do you have pics with the rubicon tires showing the front shot? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Wheel spacers