Wheel well liner delete

Wheel well liner delete

Default Wheel well liner delete

After installing my Bushwacker Flats I did not re-install the rear liners. What is the best product to protect the wells? Berliner? Undercoat? Thanks in advance!!

I'm fenderless and removed the rear liners completely. I've just left it as is and have no issues. I guess you're just wanting something for cosmetic reasons? I'd probably use bedliner myself if looking for protection.

Quote Originally Posted by resharp001 View Post
    I'm fenderless and removed the rear liners completely. I've just left it as is and have no issues. I guess you're just wanting something for cosmetic reasons? I'd probably use bedliner myself if looking for protection.

I'd like to eliminate paint chipping so the salt won't have an easy time of starting rust.

I just cut the OEM liners with my EAutogrille flares.

JK8 by Wandell Asbell, on Flickr
    2011 JKU, 3.8 v6, automatic, 3.73 gears, 2.5" lift, 17x9 Eagle 197 wheels, 315/70-17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

I removed mine too. I would just bed line it. Leaving the stock wheel well in there would just trap the salt and stuff, with it off you could at least rinse it off. But i live is SOCAL where the weather is perfect 340 days of the years so....i don't have to deal with salt on the roads.
    11 JKUR Auto, RIPP SC, Body Armor bumper, Warn XD9000I winch, Synthetic line,XRC Rear Bumper W/carrier, ARB OBA W/1Gal Tank, 10lb CO2, Synergy 4.5 springs, Synergy track bar,drag link flip-Tie Rod, control arms and Ball Joints, C-gusset and sleeved, RuffStuff Diff. covers, FOX W\res shocks, Barricade Flat Fenders, Redneck Ram, 37 12.50\17 BFG KO2, 5.38 gears, Uniden 520xl CB, Yaesu FT7900R, Teraflex Big Rotors, Diablo I2, Dynomax RC exhaust. W3JEP San Diego Jeep Club-Gulf War Vet. USAF

All my friends use bed liner. I'm using Rust-Oleum Undercoating for wheel wells. Probably same diff, lol.
    COMMANDO GREEN 2013 JKUR: THE BARRYCON
    3" Teraflex Lift on Bilstein 5100's; 35" Goodyear MT/R's on 17" Method Double Standards; 4.88 Gears, Teraflex Speed Bumps
    Full Rock Hard skid plate sets, Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumper w/Brawler Bar, R-SE Step Sliders, AEV Rear Bumper with water tank & pump, Teraflex Tire Carrier, Warn Zeon 8-S winch, assorted axle & steering upgrades