Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where is your Hi-Lift Jack?

Old 02-20-2018, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I keep mine under my rear seat. No rattling, no thieves, no rust. I intended it for a short-term solution, but I'm thinking of leaving it.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I generally don't like to mount any loose accessories outside (jack, rotopax, etc) as I always fear someone will try to steal them or in this case the jack will always get harsh overtime due to exposing to the elements outside if you don't keep it clean. I kept mine inside mounted overhead by the rear roll bar.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Skotler75
I'm buying a hi-lift set soon and I'm not sure where I want to install it. Where is yours??
Mine's in the corner of the garage with spider webs all over it. I hate the dangerous, rattling, dead weight SoBs. I carry a bottle jack in the cubby bin under the rear deck, along with the stock jack stuff. Good to go.

Quick Reply: Where is your Hi-Lift Jack?