Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

who has theirs?

Old 02-15-2008, 08:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has theirs?

Front bumper's. Aftermarket?

We are looking at bumpers next, but don't feel like waiting from months to a year to recieve it.
Well maybe not that long.

But we were wondering if there are any companies that are shipping that don't have waiting list? Or is it easier to deal locally with a company that has em in stock?

Whats your opinoin?
Old 02-15-2008, 08:12 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your best bet is to call the vendors..they'll let you know what's in stock. I have Shrockworks front and absolutely love it. I waited about 6 weeks for it, which is exactly the time frame I was originally given. It's really not that long of a wait, and that time frame is typical with several mfg's. It's worth the wait.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:14 AM
JK Freak

I got my Warn bumper from quadratec in two days
Old 02-15-2008, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
Your best bet is to call the vendors..they'll let you know what's in stock. I have Shrockworks front and absolutely love it. I waited about 6 weeks for it, which is exactly the time frame I was originally given. It's really not that long of a wait, and that time frame is typical with several mfg's. It's worth the wait.
ditto on the Shrockworks...love my mid-width, but i found a dealership that kept them in stock. I just drove 4 hrs (round trip) to get them. I don't like to wait if I don't have to, but the quality of there stuff would definitely be worth the wait.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my Warn @ central4wd.com, had it in stock
Old 02-15-2008, 10:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know what you mean about the waiting game. Call around to see what's i stock, but really, you should pick out your favorite and wait how ever long it takes. You'll be happier in the end.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:37 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by jkgirl08
Front bumper's. Aftermarket?
Shrockworks mid-width here. Currently been waiting about four weeks. Not exactly sure. It'll be here when it gets here, I guess. Then I'll be because the Warn Powerplant that's sitting in my garage will have a new home.

Quick Reply: who has theirs?