Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

who makes the widest tube fenders??

Old 09-09-2012, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who makes the widest tube fenders??

i am wanting to get a set of tube/flat fenders. i was looking at the bushwacker flat flares but i have decided i want metal/aluminmum ones but have noticed they all seem to be considerably narrower. i really like the ace tube fenders and wish they would make some wider ones. i have emailed several times with no response kinda bums me out. anyways post up what you know.

thanks ben
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Freak

Crusher or Xenon's are pretty wide

Last edited by Sommer13; 09-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

anyone else with any other ideas?
Old 09-11-2012, 02:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in the same boat. For wide metal fenders that cover the front tire, I'm waiting for Ace to release theirs. I spoke with Adam, they're coming late 2012 (its good to be busy).

The only alternative is Warrior's wide front tube fenders, I have their rears and not happy with the mounting, so Ace it is. All the other metal fenders on the market are narrow width.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

The Nemesis Industries Odyssey flares have some good width to them if your looking for more coverage and are very solid to boot.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by westchester
I'm in the same boat. For wide metal fenders that cover the front tire, I'm waiting for Ace to release theirs. I spoke with Adam, they're coming late 2012 (its good to be busy).

The only alternative is Warrior's wide front tube fenders, I have their rears and not happy with the mounting, so Ace it is. All the other metal fenders on the market are narrow width.
well if ace is that close to releasing theirs i might just have to hold out.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been holding out hope for the wide ACE fenders too. Dates have moved several times and I just hope they haven't scrapped the idea.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OH9JK
I have been holding out hope for the wide ACE fenders too. Dates have moved several times and I just hope they haven't scrapped the idea.
i know me too. thats why im seeking other alternatives. i have emailed ace a few times and i get nothing back in response. they have great products and i have had some of thier other stuff on previous jeeps.

Quick Reply: who makes the widest tube fenders??