Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Worst Accessory for your Jeep?

Old 07-23-2007, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst Accessory for your Jeep?

Mine has got to be the bumpers that I bought from LOD. I should have spent more money for higher quality the first time. I cant wait to replace these worthless hunks of rusting steel. They must have thought that the hideous fit and finish would have never been noticed.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Have you called the manufacturer? If yes, did they offer to help out?

Sorry to hear about your problems.

- Bill
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Instead of bashing them, give them a call and get your money back. Just my .02.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

i appreciate the information.............if he just called and got his money back, then the next guy in line doesnt have the benefit of the information. when people consider a product they perform a search, read about the product and then purchase based on the information...........good or bad
Old 07-23-2007, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crush
i appreciate the information.............if he just called and got his money back, then the next guy in line doesnt have the benefit of the information. when people consider a product they perform a search, read about the product and then purchase based on the information...........good or bad
That is why I posted. I sent it back once already for them to make the "improvements". It was gone for about a month and a half and came back with a very poor powdercoating job and still doesnt fit correctly.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Vendors..... If you want to sell me a product, Spend more time developing it than I did earning the money to pay for it. I'm tired of overpriced Crap!

Moderators.......let people call crap crap, that way it means more when people say something is Quality
I agree with this.

sorry to hear about your troubles with LOD
Old 07-23-2007, 03:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by billycj7
That is why I posted. I sent it back once already for them to make the "improvements". It was gone for about a month and a half and came back with a very poor powdercoating job and still doesnt fit correctly.
Well now I think that's different. You didn't state in your previous thread that it had already gone back to them. I would still call them and demand your money back if you are unhappy with the product. If at that point your issue is not resolved then I'd say bash away.
Good Luck.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Well now I think that's different. You didn't state in your previous thread that it had already gone back to them. I would still call them and demand your money back if you are unhappy with the product. If at that point your issue is not resolved then I'd say bash away.
Good Luck.

Im sorry that you see this as bashing them. If i wanted to buy a blender, there are hundreds of websites that I can read reviews about them. As jeep owners, we dont ahve a place to look for feedback. Consider this as a place that we can leave feedback. Im tired of bending overbackwards to allow them to sell me a quality product. Im the one supporting their company, I sent money to them. Now its up to them to deliver a quality product the FIRST time.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:10 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Moderators.......let people call crap crap, that way it means more when people say something is Quality
Nice - exactly when have I or any of my moderators prevent you from stating your opinion about anything?

So fine, now everyone knows how unhappy you are with your bumper, great, but why stop there? Why haven't you called LoD and see if they will take back what you have and give you your money back? You say "I should have spent more money for higher quality the first time" and that "I cant wait to replace these worthless hunks of rusting steel" and I'm left wondering, what's stopping you from doing just that? Or, do you prefer pissing and moaning over getting what you really want?
Old 07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
JK Freak

Default Worst accessory for my Jeep???

My WIFE!!!

Quick Reply: Worst Accessory for your Jeep?