Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

3-14-10 run

Old 03-12-2010, 03:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3-14-10 run

Seeing if there is any interest in hitting my trail this sunday I know it's supposed to be raining but it should make the trail a little tougher but fun.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:05 AM
JK Freak

What trails?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:24 AM
JK Super Freak

not until i get my new shocks in found out last weekend where my annoying clanking noise i had been dealing with for about a month was coming from, rear shock had come off the bar pin and is blown and all beat to hell
Old 03-13-2010, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JdTms11
not until i get my new shocks in found out last weekend where my annoying clanking noise i had been dealing with for about a month was coming from, rear shock had come off the bar pin and is blown and all beat to hell
Judd, you gotta stop beating the crap out of it. Hey I'm almost ready to wheel, Got my windshield lights, Rock Lights and Backup lights (cut into the rear bumper). My snorkel is due in any day now and I got an appointment tuesday to have the clutch slave cylinder replaced (its leaking like crazy). anything for next weekend yet?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rmdchewie
Judd, you gotta stop beating the crap out of it. Hey I'm almost ready to wheel, Got my windshield lights, Rock Lights and Backup lights (cut into the rear bumper). My snorkel is due in any day now and I got an appointment tuesday to have the clutch slave cylinder replaced (its leaking like crazy). anything for next weekend yet?

If there is somthing going on next weekend I'd definately like to be involved in that. I GOT MY 33"S TODAY!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 09:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Judd, you gotta stop beating the crap out of it. Hey I'm almost ready to wheel, Got my windshield lights, Rock Lights and Backup lights (cut into the rear bumper). My snorkel is due in any day now and I got an appointment Tuesday to have the clutch slave cylinder replaced (its leaking like crazy). anything for next weekend yet?

i havent been beating on it though. i dont know how the shock slipped off of the bar pin, it happened sometime between now and the run we did up in tolland back in febuary. i know it wasnt from that run and i hadnt been offroad since then so i dunno.

ill have my 35s on this Tuesday, new shocks get here wed and i got bar pin eliminators this time so it cant happen again, so ill spend wed putting those on and im also going to chop my fenders and clearance the rear wheel wells and get rid of that retarded squared off portion of the pinch seem. i also have to redo the way i moved my EVAP, need to flaten out the mounting plate as it has it sitting to close to the top of my pumpkin so im worried about smashing the crap out of it on a full stuff.

if we all want to do something next weekend as well, then i would be ready to go by then, Heat if your down for going again next weekend id like to get back out to your trail and stretch her legs
Old 03-14-2010, 08:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

35's hey, nice, what did you go with for 35's. I was thinking about 37's and coilovers but i'm still taking it easy on the wallet. (still havn't recovered from sled season)
Old 03-14-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Super Freak

35's hey, nice, what did you go with for 35's. I was thinking about 37's and coilovers but i'm still taking it easy on the wallet. (still havn't recovered from sled season)

same wheel and tire combo as before, just bigger KM2s and 15 inch cragars
Old 03-14-2010, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

What 15's did you end up with?
Old 03-14-2010, 03:46 PM
JK Super Freak

same ones i had before, Cragar soft 8. they barely barely rubbed on the brake pad frame but not the caliper. i took off less than a 1/16th of an inch and i was good to go.

Quick Reply: 3-14-10 run