Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Bethel Jam 2011 - SOLD OUT! Who's got tickets?

Old 09-05-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, back in '09 (did not make it last year) we did Chili, and waypoint. (at the time I had 33's with a budget boost) Waypoint was actually a little tame for us, but Chili was a decent challenge. Both were super fun, and it is going to be a fun time! Thanks for the input on Salamander
Old 09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Salamander was fun. You will be perfectly set up for it on 33's in a 2 door even without the lift.

I'm hitting Ridgeline again this year. Going up the option impassable hill. Who wants to follow me up the Gondala trail?!!!

Thinking Roll And Rock. I've Done Rock and Roll. For the tougher trails... Roll & Rock is supposed to be a llittle harder than Rock & Roll. So Far Rock & Roll is my favorite challanging trail. Ridgline is a fun day that isn't bounce and roll all day. And it has the optional hill climb that is near impossible without a winch line... (IE Gondola). The normal climb is quite interesting as well. Especially in the pooring rain! This will be my 4th year on Ridgeline... and 2cd attempt at the Gondola hill climb.

Hope to see everyone at Suds for HOOT NIGHT! on thursday after check in. Maybe... just maybe... I'll get up and play something this year. If not... there's always Karoke at the Funky Red Barn! Where's Len and the rest of the crazy Canadians?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TexsDream77
Thinking Roll And Rock. I've Done Rock and Roll. For the tougher trails... Roll & Rock is supposed to be a llittle harder than Rock & Roll. So Far Rock & Roll is my favorite challanging trail.
We did Rolling Rock / Roll n Rock (?) last year. I agree it's harder, but IMHO only because of one particularly hard (read impossible in the wet) muddy hill climb.

See you all at the Suds on thursday night! Cheers!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I don't know what it is about this weekend..... I go wheeling all year... but, I look forward to this trip all year!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

I went up to Bethel labor day week end and joined the WMMJ club. Did the trail cleanup for the Jamboree. Membership dues worth it just for that weekend !

Learned my Falken ATs not so good climbing muddy hills.

Next it will have to be 35" MTs
Old 09-14-2011, 10:50 AM
JK Newbie

I will be there this year. Did Chili Run on Friday last year in the rain and had a great time. Hoping to do Chili run on Friday this year again.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rubitron
I will be there this year. Did Chili Run on Friday last year in the rain and had a great time. Hoping to do Chili run on Friday this year again.
Nice! See you there
Old 09-17-2011, 05:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Washing and waxing the RV today. Getting it all cleaned out. Get the Jeep on the trailer Wed am (28th) and hit the road.....

one more week to go!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubitron
What did you do Saturday?
Old 09-19-2011, 05:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was #33 on the waiting list, but kept calling and went from #15 to #1 - I got in.

Probably doing Ridgeline and StoneWall, but it has been a couple years since I did Chille trail (it is an easy trail, IMHO).

Staying in the Jeep at Bethel Outdoor as well.

I too joined up and helped in Sept. I am hoping next year to be a trail assistant instead of a participate to get a different prospective of the event.

Quick Reply: Bethel Jam 2011 - SOLD OUT! Who's got tickets?