Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Go Topless Day 2010!!!!!

Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a member of Jonfund and am in the minority with a JK. And I've heard the jokes about our "mini-vans" with some friendly ribbing but I'm impressing them with the capability of the JK. My rig made short work of the course with 4" lift and 35" Toyos open/open even out climbing some Rubicons. True most of the clubs run older Jeeps so go join a local club and show them how good our rigs are! BTW, here are some videos from the day.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/Joyride_Sporty/Jeep/?action=view&current=MAH001192.flv http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/Joyride_Sporty/Jeep/?action=view&current=MAH000972.flv
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear so many still made it out there with the weather not being perfect and all. Gotta say it just really sucks to hear such negativity about JK's coming from a Jeep event and fellow Jeepers. Good for everyone who proved em' all wrong. Sure sounds like something the organizers should be aware of and thinking about moving forward if they want their event to keep expanding and gettting better. If they aren't aware Jeep isn't making the TJ anylonger.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Didn't realize it was on private....should be good to go now!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a great time.

My plan going there was to convince the wife to make her Jeep off road capable.

I got a line on used Rubicon tires and wheels to start her off. Hopefully other toys will follow.

Hope to go wheeling soon.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bosox5
I had an OK time, I didn't like the staff much though...they told me my rig wouldn't make it up anything that I had to do the "mild" portion, and I did everything except the rock garden..it was good to see everyone else though!
They told me the same thing. I laughed and kept driving

Quick Reply: Go Topless Day 2010!!!!!