Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Last Minute Tolland Run Instead of Mabell Tomorrow?

Old 10-29-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill S

Anyone bringing a chain saw ?
Read my mind, but no gots here. Hopefully somebody does. I got a feeling we'll be needing it.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:40 AM
JK Super Freak

roads/weather doesnt seem too bad, looks like boston just got a slush covering. ill be heading out in the next hour unless i hear something. six zero three five eight two nine one eight three for those of you on the run, if anything comes up just give me a buzz since I won't know anything till i get there!
Old 10-30-2011, 03:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Tolland is just north of me, and I have well over a foot of snow on the ground. If i was going I'd bring a chainsaw

If you guys run into any trouble, I'm 30 min away, let me know I'll come help. Got some driveways to plow for now
Old 10-30-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Had a blast, wicked thanks again. I'm going through all the videos now, hopefully have them on youtube tonight so you can edit them up. Video sound quality is awful because a)my music and b) its a cell phone, but I did get the whole run records, sans any of the recoveries, cept for jays. However, did have a few pics.

Just wanted to point out, happened to go with the only 2 guys who pic worse lines than I do

Somehow with that massive machine, got stuck. Hmmmmm, how did he get stuck there?
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0139.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	230672
Oh right, because he decided to ignore the perfectly good path in front of him, and went swimming instead!

Name:	IMAG0136.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	230673
Jay picking an equally bad line. Found a good mud puddle though!

Name:	IMAG0133.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	230674

And of course, it wouldn't be a run unless I manage a catastrophic failure.....

REALLY GUYS I GET IT, I NEED M/T TIRES, YOU MADE YOUR POINT!!!
Thanks again to Jay, Bill, and ric for a fun day out

Last edited by sneck; 10-30-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

How many guys went Sneck?
Old 10-30-2011, 03:35 PM
JK Super Freak

4 jeeps total. The only guy who I didnt get any pics of was bill, because he was behind me. I went to get a picture of him using me as an anchor, but i was standing knee deep in water/mud/snow
Old 10-30-2011, 03:36 PM
JK Super Freak

also my wife has reminded me i suck at names, so honestly the only persons I remember is jay, because someone told me it at the end. so my apologies if i got your name wrong
Old 10-30-2011, 07:19 PM
JK Super Freak

So, I was hoping I could just make a special list on youtube or something to group all the videos together. As it turns out, I have no idea how to use youtube. So my channel is TheMrSneck. All the clips are from the tolland run on 10/30. Whiskey, feel free to snag them and make a real video. again, when you decide to check them out turn down your sound. my phone hates my music, as well as the branches on the softtop. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/themrsneck
Old 10-31-2011, 01:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sneck
Had a blast, wicked thanks again. I'm going through all the videos now, hopefully have them on youtube tonight so you can edit them up. Video sound quality is awful because a)my music and b) its a cell phone, but I did get the whole run records, sans any of the recoveries, cept for jays. However, did have a few pics.

Just wanted to point out, happened to go with the only 2 guys who pic worse lines than I do

Somehow with that massive machine, got stuck. Hmmmmm, how did he get stuck there?
Attachment 230672
Oh right, because he decided to ignore the perfectly good path in front of him, and went swimming instead!
Attachment 230673
Jay picking an equally bad line. Found a good mud puddle though!
Attachment 230674
He's got a nice tight looking little JK there. Are those 37s on it? Looks pretty ballsy. I like his license plate.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sneck
So, I was hoping I could just make a special list on youtube or something to group all the videos together. As it turns out, I have no idea how to use youtube. So my channel is TheMrSneck. All the clips are from the tolland run on 10/30. Whiskey, feel free to snag them and make a real video. again, when you decide to check them out turn down your sound. my phone hates my music, as well as the branches on the softtop. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/themrsneck
checked out some of the videos. looks like it was a lot of fun playing in the snow and the mud...

Quick Reply: Last Minute Tolland Run Instead of Mabell Tomorrow?