Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

RI Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RI Thread

Well.. I've seen MA and CT. So why not a RI Thread. I've seen a couple on the road... lets see if you own computers...
Old 04-23-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

:zzz :
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM
JK Super Freak

I was going to say something but I couldn't beleive the cricket music I was hearing. Just kidding, I think a bunch visit the CT thread.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll give you one more post since i'm there nearly every weekend...
Old 04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

I have a really good friend in rhode island. Was my room mate at school. Last weekend I was at his house and his mother said, "Connecticut is a big state." I thought I was going to have to buy her a new rug from the beer that shot out of my nose.... In all honesty though, the foxy lady in providence may be the scariest place I've ever been.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow.. if the Foxy scares you.. you should try the Satin Doll. Not that I know what it's like in those kind of places
Old 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM
JK Super Freak

A few of us are planning a short Kayaking trip on the Blackstone on Sunday. If any one is interested.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TexsDream77
Wow.. if the Foxy scares you.. you should try the Satin Doll. Not that I know what it's like in those kind of places

Oh I'm sure there is worse in there some where. Although you guys do have a great little state. I would love to live down by the shore there. No, clue where blackstone is but I would be up for a kayaking trip some time seems like it could be fun if we found a place to do a little trail ride/lunch kayak maybe even camp out would be awesome.... hmmm if only there was a place that cool.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk
Oh I'm sure there is worse in there some where. Although you guys do have a great little state. I would love to live down by the shore there. No, clue where blackstone is but I would be up for a kayaking trip some time seems like it could be fun if we found a place to do a little trail ride/lunch kayak maybe even camp out would be awesome.... hmmm if only there was a place that cool.
The Blackstone River runs from Worchester, MA to Providence, RI. It has flat water to class 3 rapids. We are running one section of river on Sunday. Shouldn't be more than a few hours on the river.

As for the Trail ride/ Kayak/ lunch/ Campout. That will be this summer untill fall. I will post more info later in the season. We have 3 mile Barrier Beach/ Big Salt Pond/ Great Big Ocean/ Great Fishing
Old 05-06-2008, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RI thread!!! I thought I was the only one! I am in Cranston. Got some mods happening this weekend (I hope) and should be set to do some wheelin. Any good spots around RI? I know of one but it is more of a washed out dirt road than a true trail.

Quick Reply: RI Thread