Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Run this Sunday, Nov 15 in the North Adams, MA area

Old 11-10-2015, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Run this Sunday, Nov 15 in the North Adams, MA area

My club is having an open run at our 82 acre private property this coming Sunday. We'll meet at our trail head at 9:30 and hit the trails around 10 am. The weekend weather looks to be sunny and nice in the upper 50's. If you like rocks and climbs in wooded terrain, you'll like this place. Here's a vid to give you a taste. http://youtu.be/rrJIXMzO6cw If interested pm me and I'll provide details and how to get there. RSVP by this Thursday.

Hope to see some of you.
Ren
Old 11-11-2015, 07:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ren!!! How you doing man?!

My club was supposed to run your property last month but those that wheeled ended up going to LMFT since a few had buggies and wanted to do some extreme stuff. I still want to get out on your property but my wheeling time has been hugely diminished thanks to my kids and their crazy schedules. I feel like an Uber driver.....

Quick Reply: Run this Sunday, Nov 15 in the North Adams, MA area