Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Sunday 7/5 anyone?

Old 07-07-2009, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like fun. I wish I could have made it down... Next time
Old 07-07-2009, 05:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Missed ya drew, it was a good run. though I think I messed something up!! I need someone to drive my jeep and tell me if something is wrong, because I can't pinpoint it!!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics look great, that sand I got stuck in was nasty, there's sand all over the outside and inside my jeep. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the video I got.

Originally Posted by Bosox5
Missed ya drew, it was a good run. though I think I messed something up!! I need someone to drive my jeep and tell me if something is wrong, because I can't pinpoint it!!
What are the symptoms? Vibration? Sound? Power issue?
Old 07-07-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shadowman890
Pics look great, that sand I got stuck in was nasty, there's sand all over the outside and inside my jeep. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on the video I got.

What are the symptoms? Vibration? Sound? Power issue?
Hey Shaun, yeah my steering seems off. I have to hold my steering wheel with both hands as it was, but it seems especially with crappier roads that steering kinda jumps to the left and right very quickly and it shakes a bit. Not sure if i am just complaining about simple flighty steering that just seems more apparent now or maybe i bent something
Old 07-07-2009, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

what happened??? whats it doing???
Old 07-07-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Get under there with some tools and start checking everything check all your steering parts and make sure nothing is bent.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

that place look wicked fun. someone want to start the thread for this weekend?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Freak

Hey Shaun, yeah my steering seems off. I have to hold my steering wheel with both hands as it was, but it seems especially with crappier roads that steering kinda jumps to the left and right very quickly and it shakes a bit. Not sure if i am just complaining about simple flighty steering that just seems more apparent now or maybe i bent something
Could be one of two things, 1: You could have bent something, or 2: You're more sensitive and intune with your vehicle. I know when ever I go wheeling, I get a better feeling for everything that is going on in my jeep, and at first, it does seem like something is wrong, but usually it's fine. So check for bends or breaks, but with a little bit of luck, everything will be fine.

Quick Reply: Sunday 7/5 anyone?