Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

14 JK RHD - the WHOLE family tree of Gremlins live here!!!

Old 10-07-2023, 10:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14 JK RHD - the WHOLE family tree of Gremlins live here!!!

NEED ADVICE!! I apologize in advance for the long post! 14’ JK RHD daily mail delivery. Bought in 2020, 2022 oil pump went out, replaced motor. 6 months later.. #4 plug and coil pack stayed drenched in oil, numerous codes and many sensors replaced.. now on to motor number THREE and brand new wiring harness! Bought new motor had it installed august 2022…September 2022 water was pouring out of the right back corner of block, long story short, head bolt hole threads were all jacked up.. went back to manufacturer in Michigan after driving 5 months and adding 3 gallons a day because nobody wanted to fool w warranty. Just got it back 2 months ago and it was fine for 2-3 weeks and then it had #6 misfire, new injectors, 02 sensors and upper and lower intake manifolds from vaccum leak, still misfiring….. new plugs, coil packs, crankshaft sensor…. Then the next day there’s a screeching noise and every slot in the oil filter contains METAL SHAVINGS! Drove a little bit, dash light and air conditioner going crazy, and cut it off and wouldn’t crank, was just clicking.. checked all connections, and now the battery is completely dead!!!!!! I don’t just have one gremlin. I’ve got the WHOLE FAMILY!!

Quick Reply: 14 JK RHD - the WHOLE family tree of Gremlins live here!!!