Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Another FNG from Auburn, AL

Old 04-16-2013, 10:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another FNG from Auburn, AL

well, actually just outside, but wanted to say WAR EAGLE so don't say you didn't expect it with the subject title of this post.

I am so new I don't even have my Jeep yet... will pick it up Saturday and post pictures / start the never-ending project then.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

What kind of jeep did you buy? Also some of us are going to Boggs and boulders 27-28th so you should come out. WAR EAGLE brother!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GulfCoastJeeper
What kind of jeep did you buy? Also some of us are going to Boggs and boulders 27-28th so you should come out. WAR EAGLE brother!
2013 4 door Unlimited in True Blue. I'll look around at the events but I'm coaching my son's baseball team til end of May and then my daughters swim team starts June 3rd... I'll definitely try to be involved.

WDE!!
Old 04-21-2013, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Here she is... had it home ~ 30 hours and have made a few changes.... got the bikini top on now, grab handles (though no one will need em til I get new tires on). I've ran 3 different top configs since getting it off the lot yesterday. This is fun.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	449656  

Quick Reply: Another FNG from Auburn, AL