Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Back into Jeeps, this time with a new JK

Old 05-08-2013, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back into Jeeps, this time with a new JK

Hello all! I am officially a new JK owner. Picked her up exactly a week ago. 13 Sport, in True Blue. I am really pleased with this Jeep, I think they did a superb job with the redo on the interior in 11 and I absolutely love the blue on it. A while back I had an 04 Rubicon, which was a great vehicle, but we had to get rid of it to help buy my wife a new car when hers was crushed by a tree! Well fast forward to now and the kids, my wife and I, all really missed having a Jeep, but especially my 8 year old son. He was more then ecstatic when we brought the new Jeep home.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome, looks great.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice color choice! Welcome aboard the forum
Old 05-09-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have been really enjoying this new rig. I wasnt sure what I would think of the new motor, being that the 4.0 on the Rubi was a tank. But I gotta say this new engine in the 13 is great. The whole powertrain is smooth and the thing even sounds pretty mean!

Quick Reply: Back into Jeeps, this time with a new JK