Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Boston acoustics speaker upgrade

Old 08-29-2013, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boston acoustics speaker upgrade

First off I would like to say that I have learned much by reading some of the posts here on this site and this is my first post. I just did the speaker upgrade. Have the basic stock system in a 2013 sport model. Plan on upgrading everything down the road at some point. So, I just installed the mopar #5081670AB Boston Acoustic speakers and wow what a difference. The base is much better as is the the overall performance. I could tell a difference after installing them just in the sound bar. I poly filled every speaker box also. For a $130 investment it is money well spent. I will be driving from Alaska down through Jasper and Banff on my way to fly fish in Montana. Then on to West By God Virginia to visit family and had to have a better system to listen to while driving. Again an incredible difference over stock. Anyone have a small stream in mind that I should hit when in Montana? I practice release.

Front Runner Rack
Monster 18" wheels with 325/60 tires
85% Tinted glass
VDP stubby bumper ends
Air dam delete
Hood spring delete
American Expedition Pro Modual
Debadged with flat black badges
2" skyjacker leveling kit
Slyvania ultra bulb upgrade
Vision X Canon led pillar lights
Poison Spyder pillar mounts