Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

brand new to the jeep world in Savannah, GA

Old 03-09-2014, 02:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brand new to the jeep world in Savannah, GA

How are yall doing?! I just bought a 09 Rubicon yesterday with lots of extras and stoked to get out and ride. The guy I got it from said I needed to join JK immediately so here I am. Looking for a little help in the area though. Does anyone know a good placd to get the interior rhino-lined? exhaust? Also, The sway bar machine is broke. I was told about the manual one being easier and better than replacing the motorized one. Suggestions? Please help me out. Thanks
Old 03-09-2014, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jserv16
How are yall doing?! I just bought a 09 Rubicon yesterday with lots of extras and stoked to get out and ride. The guy I got it from said I needed to join JK immediately so here I am. Looking for a little help in the area though. Does anyone know a good placd to get the interior rhino-lined? exhaust? Also, The sway bar machine is broke. I was told about the manual one being easier and better than replacing the motorized one. Suggestions? Please help me out. Thanks
Welcome to the forum I'm in Sandy Springs. I have a rubi and i would put normal quick disconnects on it or put this on it EVO: Suspension / Steering, NoLimits Manual Rubicon Swaybar Disconnect that will get rid of the motor so u just have to turn the nob
Old 03-09-2014, 05:41 PM
JK Freak

Welcome to the forum, I'm just a couple hours south of you down here in Fernandina Beach.

Quick Reply: brand new to the jeep world in Savannah, GA