Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Checkin In

Old 05-23-2014, 06:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Checkin In

New here, but long time Jeep guy.
Currently in a 2012 JKU Sport. Sadly it spends most of it's time on the road bringing me back and forth to work so I can pay it off (and buy more stuff for it).

Gone, but not forgotten:
'79 CJ-5 -- Started the obsession. 33" tires and no doors will do that to you.
'79 CJ-7 -- Just Exchange Every Part was never truer than with this one.
'95 YJ -- First new Jeep. Served me well, even with the 4-banger.
'04 TJ -- Didn't last long. Someone almost rear-end me and my son. Got scared, bought an Expedition.

Wish there were more places to wheel on Long Island, NY, other than the county beaches. Which is where I spend most weekends in the summer.
Would like to get out the Rausch one day. Heard good things about it.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustBill
New here, but long time Jeep guy.
Currently in a 2012 JKU Sport. Sadly it spends most of it's time on the road bringing me back and forth to work so I can pay it off (and buy more stuff for it).

Wish there were more places to wheel on Long Island, NY,
Welcome to the Forum Bill !!!!

It's not all that Sad of thing to Drive it to and from Work. At least you can enjoy it everyday, and it's earning your living for ya too to pay for itself and the mods to come. So it's actually a good thing !!

We all suffer with lack of NEAR places to wheel, But such is life in the big city or in SE Florida. We all jut have to Drive a Lil Bit further to enjoy our Jeeps as they were meant to be Enjoyed !!!

Quick Reply: Checkin In