Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

dune flag mounts

Old 06-28-2017, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dune flag mounts

Any recommendations on flag mounts for a JKU? Need one to ride the dunes.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do you have a stock bumper or after market? If stock, a metal bracket u-bolted to the tow hook works. They sell these brackets and others in just about every gas station and off road shop in Silver Lake area. If aftermarket, your bumper might have a hole predrilled that the flag will fit right in. I have even seen some people zip tie the flag in place.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
Do you have a stock bumper or after market? If stock, a metal bracket u-bolted to the tow hook works. They sell these brackets and others in just about every gas station and off road shop in Silver Lake area. If aftermarket, your bumper might have a hole predrilled that the flag will fit right in. I have even seen some people zip tie the flag in place.
Stock for now. That's what I'm finding out you can get the flag and everything right there. Just wanted to be prepared before I got there but that works.

Thanks!
Old 06-28-2017, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by KOVA
Stock for now. That's what I'm finding out you can get the flag and everything right there. Just wanted to be prepared before I got there but that works.

Thanks!
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo832.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	672873
The twist is the one I ran when I was stock. The shop is right next to the entrance.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:18 AM
JK Newbie

if you get an aftermarket bumper, most have fog light holes that work perfectly for a flag.

Quick Reply: dune flag mounts