Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

ello ello from Key West Florida

Old 11-15-2011, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hold up is the TJ still isnt paid off. the second it is though im heading to a dealership and taking delivery. never had a brand new vehicle before. im excited. ill be the first to fart in it!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Welcome fellow Floridian. Get that JK. You won't regret it!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:09 AM
JK Newbie

well....that took longer than expected girlfriend bought a 2013 billet silver metallic JKUS. so im halfway into one!

its absolutely stunning. had her sold on a rubicon, but was proving almost impossible to find one in billet. this showed up at a local dealer and she didnt look back. im going to be telling her how to spend her money. nothing too extreme. its her first brand new car. looking at prolly 2.5in lift and 35's max.

she bought it to get back into a big vehicle, and to tow a flats boat. a bit concerned about the 3.21/auto combo. we live in a very flat place though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jkus.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	455615

ill get better pics up soon, just snapped one off the iphone. but YAY welcome to the JK world!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by kwkouki
Hi there, name is TJ. I currently own a 04 Wrangler. I have had the itch to trade it in for a JK. Here right now for my research and whatnot. Currently in LOVE with the sahara tan color. Been reading around the forums and I have to say you all run a tight ship here. Very good forum to be a part of. Hope to be contributing soon with a JK of my own.
Welcome Visiting the keys at end of month

Quick Reply: ello ello from Key West Florida