Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Finally introducing myself

Old 05-18-2016, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally introducing myself

Howdy. I'm CoryB from Virginia. I've been hanging around lurking and decided it's time to step out into the light and introduce myself.

I currently drive a Baja Yellow 2015 JK 2-door Sport. Mods so far include a 2" OME lift, MetalCloak adjustable track bar, Teraflex QDs, a Griffin steering attenuator, and 305/65-17 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZP3 tires on black Pacer rims. I have an AEV geometry correction kit waiting in the wings to round out the suspension.

It's also running Ace rocker guards, Cibie headlights, Olympic Rock front bumper and a Teraflex tailgate hinge and tire carrier. I'm looking for a decent rear bumper without a tire carrier that won't break the bank.

So for my history - this is our seventh Jeep. I started with a new 1998 TJ, got a 1997 TJ for my oldest son (sold but he just bought a 2016 2-door Sport) and then a 2000 TJ for my wife (which she still has.) Also in there were a 1982 Scrambler (project for my younger son that never went anywhere), 1984 CJ-7 (another project that ran out of time and money) and a 2002 Liberty.

I've just acquired a 1953 M38A1 project as well.

All we have left at home are the JK, 2K TJ and M38A1 at this time.

I was a trail guide for Camp Jeep in Virginia for 5 years and helped start a Jeep club in my area (that is now, sadly, defunct.)

I fell off the Jeep wagon for a few years but I'm back and strapped in again for hopefully the remainder of my lifetime.

Anyway, I'll wave if I see you on the road or the trail and appreciate a return wave.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to JK forums Cory! Looks like you have a solid mod list going on your Jeep!

Quick Reply: Finally introducing myself