Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

First time owner, long time fan

Old 05-11-2014, 11:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time owner, long time fan

I was referred to the site from a member of my local jeep club.

My name is Don and I am located in the Florida Panhandle. I picked up my first Jeep, a 2013 JKU Sahara about this time last year. I found a couple of sites around the www but they were either generalized, or very clicky. I have been looking here for a couple weeks now and so far I like what I see, tons of product knowledge and "useful" advice.

Little known fact, my user ID is a combination of a nickname given to me almost 20 years ago by an old time powersports racer and my APBA racing number. I have since incorporated the name and number into everything, although I am no longer a member of the American Power Boat Association.

My JKU has a Rampage rack inside, Rough Country 3.5" lift, Rugged Ridge exhaust spacer kit, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18x9 Ballistic wheels, and a Uniden Bearcat 880 for communication while playing.

I am currently looking for some body armor before I venture out to some tougher challenges. My goal is to participate in Jeep Jamboree in October at Stony Lonesone in Alabama.

The Christening, summer 2013

Current
Old 05-11-2014, 12:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the JK-Forum Don
Old 05-11-2014, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking rig, welcome

Quick Reply: First time owner, long time fan