Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Fit to Be Tied

Old 04-05-2013, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fit to Be Tied

Happy Friday all! I was waiting to officially be a JK owner to make my introduction but I can't keep my mouth shut anymore. I'm a long time Cherokee owner but last month I sold my latest one and ordered an Unlimited Rubi. It's due in today!!!! On my drive in to work today, I passed by the dealership and there was an 18-wheeler car carrier leaving the lot with a couple of empty spaces on it, so I'm thinking it's in already. But, I have to work today and it's friggin' KILLING ME!!!!

I have the lift kit sitting in the garage waiting for a rig to put it on, and a case of beer for some people who are coming over to help me out. All I need is the Jeep! I'd have left work already but I'm legally bound to be here. Can anyone else appreciate my excitement?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Woot! post a pic when you take possession of it!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:38 PM
JK Newbie

Done! Update: I picked it up Friday at lunch, put the lift on it Friday night, got the wheels on Saturday morning, and I was on the trail shortly after noon! Life is good.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130406_111150_673.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	444460  

Quick Reply: Fit to Be Tied