Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Former Sports Car Convert

Old 07-24-2015, 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Former Sports Car Convert

After too many cars to mention Mustangs, Corvettes, Fieros, Miatas and lots of laps on road courses I have taken the plunge to my first off road vehicle Always admired Wranglers from afar and my wife always wanted one so what the heck. So I bought a 2015 Sport in Sunset Orange. Love it so far.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Former Sports Car Convert

Awesome welcome and glad to have you
Old 07-24-2015, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks, I'm a pretty good wrench and worked on all my cars but back issues these days will keep my modding pretty mild and I may have to fall into the "Bought not Built" category. Bad back, I know what makes sense, a Jeep Wrangler!

I did manage to bolt on some Sahara side steps for the misses who wanted a step. (I know not a rock slider) but they went on so easy no biggie.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TeamJK
After too many cars to mention Mustangs, Corvettes, Fieros, Miatas and lots of laps on road courses I have taken the plunge to my first off road vehicle Always admired Wranglers from afar and my wife always wanted one so what the heck. So I bought a 2015 Sport in Sunset Orange. Love it so far.
I'm the same exact way. Modified cars all my life till the Jeep. Welcome to the dark side.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Saw the title and made me take a look. I have yet to go to the track but I am wanting to eventually finish my Subaru build to do so. So I figured why not get a Jeep since my fiancee has always wanted one. Now I feel like I have two toys! hahaha But it did make sense since my Subaru wasn't so winter friendly anymore.

Quick Reply: Former Sports Car Convert