Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Forum Newbie from Montana but not first Jeep!

Old 12-27-2012, 08:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Newbie from Montana but not first Jeep!

I am new to the Jk but had a 92 wrangler in college and regretted selling it so bought a 2005 Rubicon and it was too small for the wife and kid so we bought a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited and love it! Have it lifted 4" Old Man Emu with 35 toyo mts and powdercoated stock wheels black to match the black! The entire jeep is blacked out except the Rubicon sticker which is next to go black! Custom front and rear bumpers with winch. The list goes on and is still being added to as we speak. My son is now a jeep fanatic he is not quite two and Jeep was his 3rd word. He can pick out a Jeep on the road a mile away and will fist pump til it goes out of sight!

This is my proudest moment with him we were at a wedding and walking through the cars and there were a couple of Jeeps in a row and he was pointing them out and yelling Jeep. Then parked a couple down was an H2 and he looked at it and started to point then withdrew and said NOPE instead of JEEP! I swelled up with pride like no other! Continuing the tradition!

Glad to be part of the Jeep Community missed waving at other Jeeps!

Schoershot
Old 12-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
OR-FAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. Sounds like youve done a good job training youre kid
Old 12-27-2012, 08:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome ! beautiful place u live in , big sky ! and good job on teachin your son! nice jeep too

Quick Reply: Forum Newbie from Montana but not first Jeep!