Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Future jeep owner near Houston, Tx!

Old 02-26-2008, 06:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future jeep owner near Houston, Tx!

Howdy all!

Stopping in to introduce myself. I'm Jerry, and I like to fix stuff. I'm from Texas, near Houston. Work in the plants, and try to fish as much as I can. That and build boats...

Currently no jeep, and I have never owned a jeep (or any 4x4 for that matter...) Got into beach fishing and kayak fishing a few years ago, and decided I want a 4x4 - there too many muddy bay trails and nice beaches I can't get to with my 2wd F150... Currently my top 3 contenders are a 2-door unlimited (LJ), JK unlimited, or a extended cab 4x4 Ranger... Found out last month my wife is expecting, (will be our second child) so that makes it hard to chooses anything with only 2 doors, so the JK is moving up the list... I'll warn ya'll, I move slow, though, I still need to sell a Durango, and I want to rent a J/K for a weekend to test-drive it, so it will probably be April before decided and I drop my $$$.

Also, thanks to Jolly Roger from TKF for sending me here...Not sure what his board name is here...

Quick Reply: Future jeep owner near Houston, Tx!