Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings from a Jeep returner!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Greetings from a Jeep returner!

I had a 2000 Wrangler SE from mid-2002 to summer 2008 and then went to a MINI Cooper S. Fast forward through umpteen-many life changes, and I recently found myself in need of more space (especially in the back seats, needed for the two teenagers) in a vehicle capable to traversing the new 25+ mile commute to work in the Colorado winters. Not being much for Subarus, I began looking for a Jeep again. Knowing I would take a humongous hit on gas mileage, I went in tentatively.

But then I found a black 2008 Wrangler X that was about perfect for what I needed, and it was in my price range (even got it lowered a bit, too). It's lacking a few things that I would like, but they are nothing that I can't add later. The downside right now--I've got death wobble. Currently pursuing solutions I've found here and elsewhere on the interwebs, so I'm hoping to nix the problem soon.

Anyway, thanks for the cool forum! Looking forward to hanging for a while.

Quick Reply: Greetings from a Jeep returner!