Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings, New member from Utah

Old 07-29-2021, 07:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings, New member from Utah

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit, learning etc etc. Finally decided to make it official and join up and make it official. My dad was the owner of a 2016 JK Rubicon that he just upgraded to a '21 JL. He made me a deal on the '16 I couldn't turn down lol. It is low mileage, and I honestly don't think my dad ever even put it in 4WD (sad thought actually).

Anywho, I put a Teraflex Spring leveling kit on it, Rough Country Bumper and Warn winch on it. Last week, I was lucky to score some Gladiator "take off" Wildpeak 285/70R17 tires from a guy who upgraded to 37s. I love the look, some very light scub on the sway bar when corning sharp (just enough to wipe the dust off), I'll put wheel spaces on it later... I love the look of the stock Rubicon rims.

Anywho, I look forward to chatting about jeeps. Growing up we almost always had a jeep. We had a 63 Willys, a 74 CJ5, a 76 CJ7 w/ factory auto, a 84 CJ7 w/ factory Auto and a 86 CJ7 w/ auto conversion. Fun times

-DallanC
Old 07-30-2021, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator

Received 358 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by DallanC
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit, learning etc etc. Finally decided to make it official and join up and make it official. My dad was the owner of a 2016 JK Rubicon that he just upgraded to a '21 JL. He made me a deal on the '16 I couldn't turn down lol. It is low mileage, and I honestly don't think my dad ever even put it in 4WD (sad thought actually).

Anywho, I put a Teraflex Spring leveling kit on it, Rough Country Bumper and Warn winch on it. Last week, I was lucky to score some Gladiator "take off" Wildpeak 285/70R17 tires from a guy who upgraded to 37s. I love the look, some very light scub on the sway bar when corning sharp (just enough to wipe the dust off), I'll put wheel spaces on it later... I love the look of the stock Rubicon rims.

Anywho, I look forward to chatting about jeeps. Growing up we almost always had a jeep. We had a 63 Willys, a 74 CJ5, a 76 CJ7 w/ factory auto, a 84 CJ7 w/ factory Auto and a 86 CJ7 w/ auto conversion. Fun times

-DallanC
Welcome to JKF.. Really good members with much knowledge. Good looking Ride- RIGHT for Utah .. oh yeah. Enjoy keep updating and asking questions.
Old 07-30-2021, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome to JKF!
Old 08-02-2021, 08:00 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome... looks great!

Quick Reply: Greetings, New member from Utah