Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings from NorCal

Old 08-21-2020, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Greetings from NorCal

Howdy folks, my name is Pat and I've been slowly building my 2017 Willy's Wrangler. My vision for my dream rig is a function-over-fashion overlanding workhorse. Currently I have JKU sway bar disconnects, GenRight Aluminum fenders (powered coated black), Magnaflow Offroad Pro-series cat-back exhaust, and a 6-switch sPOD. Additionally, minor comestic enhancements such as the hood latches and wind deflectors. This summer I picked up the GenRight rear bumper (getting power coated), a GOBI stealth rack (4 month lead time on that buddy), ARB air compressor, as well as 3x3 LED cube A-pillar lights and RGB rock lights. All of which have yet to be installed, so I've got plenty to keep me busy.

I decided to create a forum account after numerous helpful threads have aided me in completing all the work to date myself. A fact I am quite proud of.

I haven't done much rock crawling to test the sway bar disconnects, but as you can tell I find quite a bit of mud (even in the dry CA summer). I love camping out of the Jeep, and hope to graduate from Weekend Warrior status with a multi-day expedition.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:08 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome, enjoy the time while they grow up... jeeps tend to change over the years we own them ..just let them play while they grow!

Quick Reply: Greetings from NorCal