Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings from Oregon...

Old 03-30-2007, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Greetings from Oregon...

Hey all,

Stumbled on this great site about a month ago, but missed this thread. Mostly new here, but have spent quite a bit of time checking it out.

Good to see so many JK enthusiasts.

A little 'bout myself and my JK:

I live in the Portland-Metro area and own a very stock (for now) JKX. I've had this rig for nearly 2 months now and am delighted with it. Really looking forward to warmer weather and bigger/better tires!

Mine is Rescue Green... Great color, I think! But like the others I've seen around... Also can't wait to 'wheel this thing!

Cheers!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by '07JK Fan
Hey all,

Stumbled on this great site about a month ago, but missed this thread. Mostly new here, but have spent quite a bit of time checking it out.

Good to see so many JK enthusiasts.

A little 'bout myself and my JK:

I live in the Portland-Metro area and own a very stock (for now) JKX. I've had this rig for nearly 2 months now and am delighted with it. Really looking forward to warmer weather and bigger/better tires!

Mine is Rescue Green... Great color, I think! But like the others I've seen around... Also can't wait to 'wheel this thing!

Cheers!
Oops... Sorry all... meant to post this in "The Registry"... WOL? Can it be moved?

As someone posted... "I want my click back"
Old 03-30-2007, 06:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by '07JK Fan
[snip]

As someone posted... "I want my click back"
Yeah for some reason i don't get that. (I think that part of my brain is dead):toung:

Anywho, welcome to the site.
As you have already found out, there's a lot of info here.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Yeah for some reason i don't get that. (I think that part of my brain is dead):toung:

Anywho, welcome to the site.
As you have already found out, there's a lot of info here.
Haha! Yeah, I think that part my brain is dead too...

I was surfing around the site and wanted to post to "The Registry"... Seems I started a new thread, which was unintended. Feeling a little stoopid now, but interpreted the "I want my click back" as wishing I hadn't clicked "Start New Thread"... Doh!!!

Thanks for the welcome! This is a great resource. Now, if I could just get a few Oregonians out for a trail ride...

Last edited by '07JK Fan; 03-30-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know about Oregonians, but in the staging area, i think there is a threa that has Oregonians and Washingtonians (is that right).
Old 03-30-2007, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
I don't know about Oregonians, but in the staging area, i think there is a threa that has Oregonians and Washingtonians (is that right).
Oh, man... Double DOH, now... seems I did post in the right place, but I've been looking at too many interesting threads here. Now I'm cross-eyed and feel really dumb. Yep, you're right... Oregonians and Washingtonians... and you're an Arizonan... right? Is it warm there? It's only warm and dry here when I'm at work...

They turn the rain on at 5:02pm on Fridays and turn it off on Monday at 8:01am.

The Staging area is where I should have looked 1st... Long day has dumbed me down... Thx...

Will post some other time after getting some rest... Chalk it up to newbie-ism? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... heh!
Old 03-31-2007, 06:07 PM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to the site, I love that color!!!

Wheres the pics??
Old 04-01-2007, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
Welcome to the site, I love that color!!!

Wheres the pics??
Thanks for the welcome!

No pics... yet... Currently "between cameras" Tried to get a friend to snap a few, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Really need to get that done, as I want to have before & after pictures. I should probably should just go get another camera...

LOVE RESCUE GREEN!!

Checked out your ride. Very, VERY nice! Great to see a built one... helps to visualize what mine might look like at some point

Quick Reply: Greetings from Oregon...