Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello all!!

Old 05-07-2010, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Hello all!!

New to the board but not to Jeeps!!

I have an 09 JK Unlimited, all black except for the Argent AEV Pintler wheels, with 33x12.5 BFG KM2s. Lift comes from a 3in Teraflex suspension lift. So far that is all that had been done to it but I plan on adding more of course.

I traded in my 04 liberty renegade for the newer wrangler, and prior to that I had a 97 TJ with a 3 in Teraflex lift, 33x12.5 thornbirds, with a massive 1000+ watt stereo!! In college I drove a 91 YJ, no lift but I had on a set of 31 in BFG ATs. My dad and I are in the process of restoring an old 79 cj5 renegade w/ the 304 AMC motor. Right now it has a fiberglass body on it, and I am saving my pennies for a new lift, wheels and tires, and she should be ready for summer!

I live in the western Chicago suburbs with my family, and I hope to link up with a local jeep club for some local trail rides.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:16 AM
JK Freak

Welcome! Check out the Great Lakes staging area. There are quite a few of us in the Chicago area. We also have a run next weekend scheduled for the badlands in Attica IN if you are interested.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:47 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks!!

I will definately keep you guys in mind!!

Quick Reply: Hello all!!