Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello All

Old 07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WELCOME .. HAVE FUN..
Old 07-04-2008, 05:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome and enjoy the new Jeep! You are in good company here!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am definitely looking forward to taking the Jeep on the trails in Colorado. It is amazing how many people will look at you when you’re in your Jeep especially with the top off. Earlier today I had the Jeep parked on the street with the top off while we attended a friend’s birthday party. I was sitting out in front with a few other friends and every time someone would arrive at the party, as they were walking up to the house I could see each and every one of them just admiring my Jeep. I few of them would even take a second look back over their shoulder as they walked past the Jeep. They would then look to their better half and start talking. I’m sure they were making comments about my Jeep. At one point, I even saw a few guys group up at my Jeep checking it out. They only thing I do not like about my Jeep which I hope to get use to soon, is the flames I feel on my head the next morning when I go to brush what hair I have left. Something about driving around all day with no top on just seems to result in my head getting burnt along with my forearms.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:18 PM
JK Junkie

Welcome........
Old 07-16-2008, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think I may have figured out how to add a pic of my new Jeep to this post. This is just after washing her and using the 303 Aerospace Protectant on it. The 303 really brought the black back into the soft top.

Old 07-16-2008, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

Default Welcome...

Welcome....

Quick Reply: Hello All