Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello From Charlie O !

Old 01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello From Charlie O !

Hey ! How you doin'? In a Joey from Friends kinda way. I am a Jk Forum newbie and would like to say hello. I have been reading the forum for some time now doing research for my JK purchase. I would like to say that this site has been a wealth of information and appears to be a great online community.

A little about myself. I am a police officer in south florida and have lived here for most of my life. i have previously owned a 92 wrangler but did not have the money to do any mods to it and eventually had to sell it. I am know going in to order my new Jk Unlimited in Steel Blue and will post pics when I bring the baby home.
Looking forward to the exchanges, even the smart @$$ ones.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:31 AM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to JK-Forum CHARLIE 0.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site. Let us know if you need any help finding one if you decide the order is taking too long.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks!

I am going to have to order it and have no problem with that. I am patient for now. Thanks for the offer though.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:41 PM
JK Junkie

Hey Ho.......Charlie O,welcome!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:58 AM
JK Freak

Welcome to the site. IMO ordering a Jeep is a great way to get exactly what you want but waiting for it is very painful. I ordered an 08 Red Rubicon Unlimited about a month and a half ago and its scheduled for delivery later this week, which is fast given most accounts on this site. Its been a long month and a half wait, not sure if I would ever order another vehicle again but at least the misery should be over shortly!

Good luck with your JK purchase!

Quick Reply: Hello From Charlie O !