Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Corona, California! Semper Fi.

Old 09-26-2015, 02:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Corona, California! Semper Fi.

Hi All, My name is Sam and I'm from Corona, CA. Bought my first Jeep, a 2015 JKU Rubicon in Anvil, last March. Updated it with a Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper with skid plate, a Warn Zeon winch, a Powertank and a few other goodies, and broke it in at my daughter's wedding in June at Big Bear with my family of 4 other Jeeps by running the Dishpan Springs trail. That said, I'm AMAZED at the stock capabilities of the JKU Rubicon. Best wishes to you all for many happy years of wheeling in your Jeeps!
Old 09-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum Sam!
Old 09-27-2015, 11:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well hey Sam!!! Welcome to the forum! I definitely agree with you on the stock capabilities these jeeps have. I took my 2015 JKUS that I had also bought in March to BIG BEAR also lol during Father's Day weekend for BB FOREST FEST and was able to go onto Horsethief trail. Boy was that an experience I'll never forget. Lol. That trail is truly breathtaking with the views haha. Look it up and you'll find out why. Best of wheeling. I'm in camp Pendleton.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Hello from Corona, California! Semper Fi.