Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Houston!

Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Houston!

What's up everyone? I'm a former TJ owner who has been out of the loop for awhile and now jumping back in with a new JKU, hopefully tomorrow! I'm going with the 24S package and planning on starting my build as soon as possible. I've been looking around for the best places to get my lift, tires, wheels and other accessories. Any advice? Thanks!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome.

The lift totally depends upon your budget and the type of driving you plan on doing. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of advice on here!

So, tell us a little more about the driving you plan on.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome . There is plenty of Jeep and truck talent in the Houston area. I like using folks near home. We have 4 wheel parts and Cutten Customs on the North /Northwest side just to toss out a couple names.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gldbdg
What's up everyone? I'm a former TJ owner who has been out of the loop for awhile and now jumping back in with a new JKU, hopefully tomorrow! I'm going with the 24S package and planning on starting my build as soon as possible. I've been looking around for the best places to get my lift, tires, wheels and other accessories. Any advice? Thanks!
Welcome what part of town are u from?

Quick Reply: Hello from Houston!