Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Louisiana!

Old 03-06-2013, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Louisiana!

Hey everyone. I found out about the site through IB Nolan. I'm a moderator on Mustangforums.com

I have a '12 JKU Sahara with the V-Werks V-5 package. 4" lift, 35's, etc., etc., etc.

I run around all over TX, LA, AR, and a little bit of MS.

Here are some of my other toys;

Last edited by RyanW; 03-06-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hi welcome to the forum, I live on the Northshore (Covington/Mandeville) and a member of Northshore4x4..... Are u a member of any offroad clubs and/or where do u wheel....
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Due to my job, I'm not officially affiliated with any clubs. I've gone out with LA 4x4, Cajun Jeepers, Louisiana Offroad, AWOL, and several others. If I had to join every club I went wheeling with, I'd be spending a few grand a year in "dues." I haven't had a chance to do too much riding in Louisiana, there are places to go all over TX, so I've been to a few of the spots around Houston, and out in Memphis. I was trying to hit Hot Springs a few weeks ago, but just ran out of time.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah usually any event in the area you'll see the above mentioned groups, all good people. I was a lil upset that they weather has been so sloppy and the last run (st francisville) was canceled. Been looking to get out somewhere, if u hear of anything drop a line..
Justin
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 AM
JK Newbie

It's tough to do stuff in LA, nothing is close to where people actually live, and it's tough to set up a good group to ride with and have people actually show up. When I'm in Houston, I can set up a ride in 5 days and have 40 Jeeps there, and then it's only an hour ride to 10 places to wheel. Completely night and day difference.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

I just came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end.
I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Quick Reply: Hello from Louisiana!