Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

hello from the mountains of PA!

Old 08-29-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello from the mountains of PA!

Hi everybody just joined the site and I'm full of questions! There is tons of stuff I want to do to my Jeep and I'm new to this so please be nice if I post something that sounds like a stupid question. I have a 2012 dozer orange 2 door JK and haven't changed much besides the front bumper. Looking to get it lifted and put some 35's under it. But need some advise.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:29 AM
JK Newbie

Welcome!

As for the lift/tires/wheels....well that depends on your personal taste and what you intend to do with the jeep. If you plan on going off road, a budget boost may not be the best thing to get you there, but if you're gonna keep it on the pavement, it'll do just fine to get you into 35s.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome! I'm from southeast ( just outside of Philly) pa. Love the color you got.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dfw6er
Welcome!

As for the lift/tires/wheels....well that depends on your personal taste and what you intend to do with the jeep. If you plan on going off road, a budget boost may not be the best thing to get you there, but if you're gonna keep it on the pavement, it'll do just fine to get you into 35s.
Thanks!
I do some mild offroading when I can (about every week lol) but nothing too extreme no huge rock crawling around here is mainly steep hills and getting around trees I want to put about 4" of lift on it but my problem is I know nothing about lift kits and I keep hearing good and bad from everyone I was looking at skyjacker or pro comp but then I heard about rough country and I just don't know anymore. Problem is it MUST handle great on the highway because I put around 300+ miles on each week just going to work. And it has to be bulletproof because its my only vehicle. Budget is around $3000-3500 for everything. any advice is greatly appreciated I'm planning on posting this question on a different post soon.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ibanez0154
Welcome! I'm from southeast ( just outside of Philly) pa. Love the color you got.
Thank you!
I'm up near Scranton. looking for some fellow jeepers to hit the trails with. Its fun going by yourself and all but good lord willing and the creek don't rise if some breaks your screwed. lol. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures of my jeep on here if you could help me out with that I would appreciate it. Lol

Quick Reply: hello from the mountains of PA!