Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Portsmouth NH

Old 01-08-2007, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Portsmouth NH

Still waiting on my 2007, Black, 2 door, dual top six speed JK to get here. I ordered 10-27... holidays really pushed it out a few more weeks! All I can say is man I am getting jelious reading all the posts!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey your in a better position than I am in. Im a student, and you know how much money students have.........0. At the rate Im saving I'll be buying my JK unlimited in June. :sad:

Welcme to the forum, we always have room for one more.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZCA jeeper
Hey your in a better position than I am in. Im a student, and you know how much money students have.........0. At the rate Im saving I'll be buying my JK unlimited in June. :sad:

Welcme to the forum, we always have room for one more.
Yeah but when you do finally order you probably won't have to wait nearly as long to get it... plus a lot of the bugs I have been reading about on the site will be worked out as well. My pop orderd a red rubi fully loaded for my mom (who as wanted a jeep since she was in her 20's)...She is in her early 60's now... Anyway he orded a day before me and his out of assembly and sitting in a lot in Ohio... looking to recieve his any day now....
Old 01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Riprock
Yeah but when you do finally order you probably won't have to wait nearly as long to get it... plus a lot of the bugs I have been reading about on the site will be worked out as well. My pop orderd a red rubi fully loaded for my mom (who as wanted a jeep since she was in her 20's)...She is in her early 60's now... Anyway he orded a day before me and his out of assembly and sitting in a lot in Ohio... looking to recieve his any day now....
Yeah that's true, but I have the agony of knowing it'll be 6 months till I get mine. You are the lucky one, cuz you know your is on it's way. When you get it, let us know what it's like.....and post some pics and vids if possible.

Quick Reply: Hello from Portsmouth NH