Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello From the Saanich Peninsula

Old 11-07-2008, 11:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello From the Saanich Peninsula

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to all the other JK owners out there across Canada, the US and around the world that have found this site.

My Lady and I both drive '07 JKs. Hers is the 2Dr X, which she just loves as it will turn on a dime and she is now getting in to the whole "Custom Jeep Thing"

I have the 4Dr X Unlimited, already changed out the factory tires for a set of 33" BFG A/Ts. Just waiting for my new rims to arrive. I have ordered the American Racing Punishers for it, and a set of the American Eagle 140s for my Ladies Jeep.

Last week I had the dealer install the U-Connect system in to my rig and this week I have one going in to the other jeep.

The only thing about doing custom work on my jeep now is that it is going to cost me DOUBLE

There is nothing like having a woman that thinks what you are doing to your rig is cool, even if you have to do the same to hers
Old 11-08-2008, 01:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

welcome to the forum, lots of good info to be found here
Old 11-08-2008, 04:25 AM
JK Freak

Welcome to the forum. Lots of info for the mods you will have to do twice over. Do the mods on her's first. That way if you mess up on her's you will know how to do it correctly on yours.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:58 AM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to JK-Forum.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Choppus
Welcome to the forum. Lots of info for the mods you will have to do twice over. Do the mods on her's first. That way if you mess up on her's you will know how to do it correctly on yours.
HaHa that's what I was thinking too! Anyways, welcome to the site and yes, there is an abundant wealth of knowledge on here and everyone is always cool and willing to help out with anything.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site. There have been a few two Jeep households joining lately.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Choppus
Unfortunatly its the other way around, MINE first and then HER's. That way its done right the second time around. Last weekend I had the U-Connect installed in my jeep and today her U-Connect was installed. And man oh man is she a happy jeeper My new rims will be here in a week and her's will be here two weeks after that. Now I just have to convince her that she needs a better set of tires
Old 11-08-2008, 03:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum
Old 11-08-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Jedi

Welcome and congrats on the two JKs!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum...