Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Upstate South Carolina

Old 11-07-2018, 07:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hello from Upstate South Carolina

Howdy y'all! I am new to the community and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joy and I live in a small town in the upstate of SC. I recently purchased my first Jeep back in August and have been making small modifications to it since then. Still saving up in order to make some "bigger" mods. Up next is a 2.5" lift, m/t tires and new wheels. All I have done so far is just personalizing it with some added color. I have a 2013 Sport Unlimited in the True Blue Pearl color. I am LOVING it so far and I can't wait to see how it handles off road. Any suggestions on lift, wheels or tires is greatly appreciated. I don't want to go over 33" tires and a 2.5" lift. I am still debating on black wheels or gunmetal. Thanks for letting me join your group!

Old 11-07-2018, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome

Not sure if upstate means close to Greenville, my son just started college at Furman. It is very beautiful up there, I imagine there are plenty of trails as well. I look forward to following your build. My advice is research and research, read as many posted questions as you can. Don’t jump into the first advice you get. Good luck
Old 11-08-2018, 04:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jonb1032
Not sure if upstate means close to Greenville, my son just started college at Furman. It is very beautiful up there, I imagine there are plenty of trails as well. I look forward to following your build. My advice is research and research, read as many posted questions as you can. Don’t jump into the first advice you get. Good luck
I am actually only about an hour away from Greenville. He will love Furman. I have friends who graduated from there. It is an excellent school. Thanks for the advice
Old 11-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Welcome to Jk-Forum!
The following users liked this post:
JoyMarie (11-09-2018)

Quick Reply: Hello from Upstate South Carolina