The New Member Registry If you're new to, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

HELP - Name this part?

Old 03-17-2019, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Canton, mi
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation HELP - Name this part?


Need some help. I need to replace this part but canít seem to find anywhere. Anyone have a part number or name of the part of the soft top mech that hooks onto roof latch?
Jgozdor is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 04:18 PM
JK Junkie
karls10jk's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 3,599
Received 83 Likes on 80 Posts

karls10jk is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 06:11 PM
JK Freak
fredrok's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 595
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Email Bestop customer service with your picture, they have them. They call it a cable slider IIRC
fredrok is offline  

Quick Reply: HELP - Name this part?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: