Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hey Jk Peeps!

Old 12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark
Welcome ChopStix!!!
Hey Thanks Mark.. GO CARDINALS!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChopStix
Nice man... I love fishing. Caught these two in a Canoe and used rubber lizards. They were so easy both caught in under 5 mins and also more but too busy to take pictures of all of them haha.
i have never really fished that much with rubber bait i always use minos. Im a big fan of really fishing anything that likes to fight it always makes things more interesting haha. Bass are just fun to go fishing for in general
Old 12-01-2011, 04:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cdyspeed
i have never really fished that much with rubber bait i always use minos. Im a big fan of really fishing anything that likes to fight it always makes things more interesting haha. Bass are just fun to go fishing for in general
Oh man Walmart has the rubber lizard kit! it's about 8 to 12 bucks I don't remember but you can't miss the kit it's in. Buy the smallest hooks that have a weight built into the hook I think it's called a jig hook. Put it through the rubber lizards head and your done. I bet when you toss it in the lake or river you'll get a bite FAST! I use the brown ones and the green with red speckles in them. If that doesn't work I use minnows because that stuff is like crack for them haha!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Oh to keep this Jeep related I like to drive my Jeep close into the water park it and ebrake it then sit on the Hood and cast out Haha. Take about the upper hand seeing all the fish from atop on a sunny day when the waters clear
Old 12-04-2011, 07:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh to keep this Jeep related I like to drive my Jeep close into the water park it and ebrake it then sit on the Hood and cast out Haha. Take about the upper hand seeing all the fish from atop on a sunny day when the waters clear
Sounds like the good life to me. Welcome to the forum. Don't forget the Jeep wave.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Oh man Walmart has the rubber lizard kit! it's about 8 to 12 bucks I don't remember but you can't miss the kit it's in. Buy the smallest hooks that have a weight built into the hook I think it's called a jig hook. Put it through the rubber lizards head and your done. I bet when you toss it in the lake or river you'll get a bite FAST! I use the brown ones and the green with red speckles in them. If that doesn't work I use minnows because that stuff is like crack for them haha!
Thank you for the tip I'll have to try it once I get near some water haha

Quick Reply: Hey Jk Peeps!