Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Im Stephen and im an addict..woops wrong site

Old 07-03-2019, 12:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im Stephen and im an addict..woops wrong site

Yo whats going on. the ol JK showed up at my house due to my wife and i taking it back from the guy we bought it for to use as a company car. He no longer worky for us so we said give it up sucka. Anyway time to get mod the piss out of it. I am a car and truck hoarder of sorts. I have a built 2008 supercharged Tundra, built 1989 foxbody, a 1964 falcon wagon on switches and framed, and a 2014 ford exploder sport also lowered and on wheels which i tend to just back into with my Tundy at the moment...those pre-runner bumpers perform well. Im here b.s. chit chat, jibber jabber all that. Wanna see what's out there for these and what to watch out for. I mod fast so lets do this i got malls to hit up.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:23 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to JK Forum.

Bob
Old 07-03-2019, 04:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bob whats good?
Old 07-05-2019, 08:52 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome... what sort of mods do you have on your list? Looking to have a total trail jeep? Or a daily driver Jeep? Or a mall jeep? LOL... whatever you want to do to the Jeep... someone on here has probably tried to do it! Use the search bar to find out info on real builds with products your interested in.

Quick Reply: Im Stephen and im an addict..woops wrong site