Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Jeep guy hear to learn about the JK!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UH60Jeeper
...Seems like a good group of people compared to other childish forums i've been on, looking forward to meeting all of ya.
-Chris-
Well! At least the majority here is not childish! I'm only one! There maybe one more?!?!
Just Kidding...

Originally Posted by UH60Jeeper
Thanks for the warm welcome all! 08GreenRubi.... that's one of my few issues right now. All the knowledge and builds ive done on my past XJ's...i'm kinda anti-buy it as opposed to build it. BUT i'd rather spend my time wheeling so i'll probably go w/ the Rubicon as well. Other issues i'm having and actually loosing roughly 1 hr of sleep per night LOL is 4dr or 2dr, and 35's or 33's. LOL ahhh, life's problems I want the 4dr for the extra space, but the 2 dr looks better IMO...BUT if i go w/ 35s...i like the look of the 4dr better....THEN they are underpowered to begin w/....so the extra weight of the 4dr will make it even worse than the 2dr....but 33's are barely an inch taller than the stock Rubi wheels. AHHHHH, how did you all decide?

Isn't that the best part? The decisions & choices! I love my 4 door Rubi. It's on 35's and factory 4:10 gears. Just a little power loss. But, the room in the 4 door is the best! My wife says I have a lot of "baggage" and need a ton of space.

Seriously! Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of great info in here!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You came to the right place to find out about the JK, welcome.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:24 AM
JK Newbie

Default Black hawk?

Welcome.

Just wondering about the Black hawk referance? Army?

I love my JK favorite Jeep and that was the first thing I noticed too very smoth ride.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks, and check out post numberrrr......10 i think...i explained my obsession there lol.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 PM
JK Newbie

Default H-60

I've been to the assembly plant in CT, I'm in the Navy and I've worked on MH-60S, SH-60F, HH-60H, and MH-60R
Old 01-16-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Newbie

Thats awesome, my cousin made a career in the navy...(on a sub though) just got out a couple years ago.

Those Seahawks are sick too...just modified blackhawks for the navy right? I live about 5 minutes across the river from the plant so i get to enjoy seeing the test flights right over my house everyday.

Quick Reply: Jeep guy hear to learn about the JK!