Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Jeeps are for girls too!

Old 02-18-2007, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Jeeps are for girls too!

First Jeep! I AM SO EXCITED waited my whole life!...

Black JK Unlimited, soft top, 368w sound system, 6 disc changer, sirius, 17" rims! We went to the dealer to order one and they drove one out with exactly what we wanted except the trac-lock... and tow package. They suckered us in! Then we found out there was a 4-6 month wait and we feel very very lucky.

I wanted yellow but black is really cool!!! We understand they are coming out with yellow next year. So we will just have to buy another one!!

I think I am the only female Member here! I haven't really seen any others! Is there anymore out there?????

I can't wait to go off road! Saving for three inch lift kit and bigger badder tires!

Ordered a tire cover that says "it's not a hummer stupid" because I am tired of people telling me and asking me if that's a hummer, mostly at night they ask me when they can't see the emblems.

I LOVE MY JEEP... thanks for having this cool forum site! We have learned a ton!
Old 02-18-2007, 05:58 PM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome Howeecow, congrats on the JK. I believe there are other Jeep laides here, so your not the only one.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Default nother girl jeeper here!

Hey
I joined today too! I got my unlimited in light greystone pearl back in November. I got my 3 inch lift Friday and my 33 inch plus tires saturday. Getting my windows tinted on tuesday. I love this jeep. I was able to find the one I wanted to without ordering. My dealer traded with another dealer and had it driven in. I did get the bigger rearend and gears and tow package like i wanted without buying rubicon. My only major complaint is the super hard headrests! Oh and wish the seats came in waterproof or leather. I will have to buy neoprene covers since I have 3 kids. Also will be purchasing the husky floor liners. So glad another girl is here! jeep rocks.
cant wait for the snow!

greystonejk
Old 02-19-2007, 04:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Howeecow
Ordered a tire cover that says "it's not a hummer stupid"
Welcome, it's nice to see women here so I can point it out to the wife and maybe get her more into this offroad thing.

Where did you go to order a personalized tire cover?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to the site, post some pics of the new Jeep
Old 02-19-2007, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats,
My wife loves the JK 4 door. She wont drive it cause she totals my YJ 7 years ago and this is the first jeep since then and its alls she heard about for years . so she wont drive it... which is ok with me.. but i dont hold a grudge or do i?

anyhoo awesome to have ya around..
Old 02-21-2007, 06:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Solarveil
Welcome, it's nice to see women here so I can point it out to the wife and maybe get her more into this offroad thing.

Where did you go to order a personalized tire cover?
Hi there! the site you can order custom tire covers at is...

http://www.sparetirecovers.com/customtirecovers.html

You can design it and use custom artwork... it's pretty nice!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:57 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm a Jeep girl too! Just wanted to say hi! I got my Unlimited Sahara 4X4 in October and am loving it. It's my third Jeep, plus my husband had a CJ when I first met him.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Howeecow
Hi there! the site you can order custom tire covers at is...

http://www.sparetirecovers.com/customtirecovers.html

You can design it and use custom artwork... it's pretty nice!
Not to hijack the thread but I found that same website and I was quoted over $300 for this tire cover.

Congrats on your new Jeep. My first jeep wave was from a girl in a hot orange lifted TJ
Old 02-22-2007, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

LOVE THE TIRE COVER!!!! That is a scream... hey just go to google "custom tire covers" there are a ton of sites! Maybe someone will do it cheaper!

Nice to see all the jeep girls here! Maybe we need a Girl Thread!!!

Guys and if your wifes don't like 4 wheeling, just tell them women are on this site and we LOVE to off road!

Quick Reply: Jeeps are for girls too!