Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

JK Purchased

Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post JK Purchased

Just purchased my first Wrangler about 2 weeks ago, I must say I am ecstatic but I must admit I know very little about vehicles in general . So I was wondering does anyone have a preferred website where I can buy the side steps for a Sport Unlimited?

Thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure for your location but you can check out the online store for JUSTJEEPS, They have everything! Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your new jeep
Old 07-11-2012, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

First of all... welcome to the fold of Jeep ownership!!!

In regards to parts.... there's Quadratec (www.quadratec.com) and Discount Jeep Parts (ht tp://www.discountjeepparts.com). I'm sure there are other online dealers as well. Do a lot of shopping and then once you find something you like I would search this forum... I'm sure someone has already purchased and provided pics of their newly attached parts.

Last edited by Moochie; 07-13-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum. this forum is a great place to buy parts. So is Craig's list. Try to find your steps local. I sold mine a while back and it was around $100 to ship them pretty much anywhere because of their size.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:57 PM
JK Newbie

I'm located in the Socal region by Redondo Beach. I will make sure to take a look at these sites, thank you all for your input.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

another suggestion is to just Google for JEEP parts... look for the reliable and reasonable products as the Mod's are like Lays potatoe chips... you can't stop with just one!!! LOL

Quick Reply: JK Purchased