Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Just Ordered!!

Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Just Ordered!!

Hi all,
First post on this board but have been reading daily!:p
Just ordered my 4-dr Rescue Green Sahara/Khaki interior yesterday and now have to do the waiting game (BA status)
Salesman said their were some holdups on the line and that I should expect February delivery...now just gotta pray it gets here sooner!!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:53 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey Jeepaki, welcome to JK-Forum - it's good to have ya here
As far as your new JK goes, unless you have ordered something very specific, I would think that you might be able to find a close match at another dealer. If that's the case, I would think that your dealer should be able to make a trade or acquire it somehow. But then, maybe that's not how it works.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey wayoflife thanks for the welcome!
I've been searching everywhere for the past 2 weeks in the Chicagoland area and came across only ONE '07 Sahara for some reason
Finally yesterday after going to about 6 diff dealers and spending the entire day driving around I caved and just ordered one and we also picked up a '06 Commander for my mother. Very nice I must say but I've only ever owned wranglers since I started driving and will stick with 'em!

Quick Reply: Just Ordered!!