Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Late Introduction- Buffalo, NY

Old 03-11-2015, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late Introduction- Buffalo, NY

So I've been doing the offroading/rock crawling thing for about 10 years, and have had a variety of trail rigs, and tow rigs, and , and, and........

I currently have a 2.5 year old boy, and after he was born, our 2 seat crawler (Scrambler) was just not going to work for us any more, so I bought a southern rust free grand waggy to build into a 4 seater. Bought new 37" creepy's, ton's, and a dana 300.

Let's face it, with a toddler, I have minimal time at best. I'm a welding engineer for a living and even have a fab shop at my house and finding time is still tough...

So needless to say, the waggy project was on hold (AKA snow plow duty for the winter), and I got sick of looking at my 2012 Cummins truck that I never drove either, so I started to look around the JK forums.

I took delivery of a 2014 JKUR in February 2014, manual ( I wanted a auto with 4.10's but there wasn't anything with in a few hundred miles of me), 4.10's dual tops, blah, blah blah.

Since purchasing the Jeep, I added a 3.5” Claytons lift, Ace engineering front bumper, Lifetime Led bumper light, and the CB kit put together by Cooltech llc, and 35" STT's on Quadratec Moab wheels

Anyhow here's a few pics of my random piles, or me spotting at (somewhat) local rockcrawling events at Big Dogs Off-road or at Rausch Creek.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome from a born and raised Cheektowagan!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using JK-Forum
Old 03-12-2015, 07:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks.

Looks like a pretty serious JK. You normally wheel at Rausch or Bath or?
Old 03-12-2015, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wnyjpgy
Thanks.

Looks like a pretty serious JK. You normally wheel at Rausch or Bath or?
Unfortunately no...living in Michigan now which has some great offroading especially in the Upper Peninsula.
Rocks and Valleys here is pretty cool.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those looks total fun trails and rides, congrats on your new jeep! You will sure enjoy here, welcome!
Old 04-09-2015, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JayswranglerX
Unfortunately no...living in Michigan now which has some great offroading especially in the Upper Peninsula.
Rocks and Valleys here is pretty cool.

Hell yeah, Rocks and Valleys is pretty bad ass. Twisted Trails is pretty fun too. And of course, Silver Lake Sand Dunes!

Where ya located?

Quick Reply: Late Introduction- Buffalo, NY