Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Life long jeep owner, new to nevada and to jk forum

Old 07-16-2017, 02:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Life long jeep owner, new to nevada and to jk forum

Thanks for accepting me into your forum. I've been a life long jeeper, my current rig is a 2007 jku on 40's. I'm new to the jk forum and new to the Reno NV area. I ventured out to loon lake last week and found the trail head for the rubicon trail for the first time and this past Thursday I made a wrong turn and ended up at the entrance to Fordyce Creek trail. I look forward to the possibility of getting to wheel with some of you and learning new things along with sharing a wealth of knowledge.

Steve
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1562.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	673315  
Old 07-16-2017, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBJeep91
Thanks for accepting me into your forum. I've been a life long jeeper, my current rig is a 2007 jku on 40's. I'm new to the jk forum and new to the Reno NV area. I ventured out to loon lake last week and found the trail head for the rubicon trail for the first time and this past Thursday I made a wrong turn and ended up at the entrance to Fordyce Creek trail. I look forward to the possibility of getting to wheel with some of you and learning new things along with sharing a wealth of knowledge. Steve
Welcome to Reno! I hope you really enjoy Northern Nevada- the outdoor possibilities are endless. Minus all the smoke currently...
Old 07-17-2017, 06:03 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Welcome, I am off Mt Rose Hwy in South Reno. Check out Reno4x4.com for local trail runs.

Quick Reply: Life long jeep owner, new to nevada and to jk forum